Saturday, April 9, 2011

Windy days and cherry blossoms.

There's a lot that I might write about here in my new blog, ranging from my poetry, opinions on certain affairs to rants about my faculty; architecture. But for now, I'll just tell you about today.

I'm about to head out into what looks like a sunny albeit blustery day. The palms visible outside my window are dancing quite awkwardly to the wind today. But where am I going? I'm off to the nearby stationary shop. Well, when I say nearby, I mean 15 minutes of walk time. My roomie, Hasan, and I have decided to personalize the room a little more. 

So rather than have blank, emotionless walls, we're going to decorate each of our own sides with a design of our choice. I've decided on Japanese inspired Cherry Blossoms. Took me a little while to find it out, but now it seems like the perfect fit. The addition of paper will utilize the wall and combine the two with a good balance of figure-ground harmony. At least, that's the idea. Before and after photos will follow shortly. Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment